Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Easter

However you celebrate Easter, I wish you a joyous and beautiful day. We have our granddaughter coming the day before and being 2 years old, I know she'll get a thrill out of our Easter decorations.
 First there's the egg tree in the family room..
 ceramic bunnies my mother made close to 40 years ago...


 cloth bunnies my mom made for my daughter when she was a toddler (she is now 38)
and more ceramic pieces to hold jellybeans. These things are so precious to me as they come from my moms heart and hands. She's been gone for 24 years but these wonderful things keep her with us.
And as I posted last time, some cute little Easter things. Holidays are so much fun when you have a tiny person with so much joy and innocence to share them with.
Happy Easter, Happy Spring to all of you - my readers and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment